Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Newsflash
I know most people know this so let me know if this blog is not for "news" and just for stories. I could not think of a story right now but JOSEPH DANIEL BANCE was born on Sunday August 17th! I can't wait to meet him. He was born at St. Johns hospital. So...Congrats to Scott, Shereen, Jeff and Jacob, and the Fye's! Love you all, Erin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's so exciting! Congrats to the Bance family!
And yes, of course this blog can be used for anything--news flash, stories, random thoughts. Anything! :)
Congrats Bance family, great news! Another member to our elitist August birthday club, welcome!! :)
Just a quick update on Joseph. He went to the doctor today and received a clean bill of health. The poor litle guy has been though alot in his 18 days(jaundice, a virus), but he is home and healthy. Yeah!
Post a Comment