Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Better Senior Moment
Ok, I've got a better senior moment even though I'm younger than the last one who made an entry. I talked to a couple sisters last Saturday in the morning (which is a problem in itself..., Saturday mornings I feel like a vegetable). I was saying how I was going to call Mom and see if she wanted to go see a movie I wanted to see. The first sister (Erin) I talked to said "didn't you already see that?" and I said no. I told her that I went to a movie a couple weeks ago with Colleen and Mom but couldn't remember for the life of me what movie we saw. We had wanted to see this movie in the first place but thought it would be too long, and Colleen had to go to work that afternoon. I was talking to the second sister (Denise) and we were talking about how I wanted to see that movie and I even said don't tell me any details, I don't want to ruin the plot. Then as we were talking I realized I had seen that movie after all!! That was the one I couldn't remember what I went to!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment