Monday, November 10, 2008
Senior Moment
I took Jeffrey and Jacob to see the movie Madagascar 2, and the thing they wanted most was to go to a theatre that allowed you to put your own butter on your popcorn. So we went to Showplace 16. At the concession stand, I ordered a combo that would allow them to each have a drink, and a large bag of popcorn for us to share. I brought separate bags for them because they wanted butter, and I didn't. I was focused on directing the boys to get their napkins and straws and determining what kind of pop they wanted. I got my bag of popcorn, and we headed over to the butter and salt stand, divided up the popcorn, added butter and salt, (made a mess) and headed to our theatre. Suddenly I realized we had forgotten our pop at the concession stand, so we went back and told the manager that we forgot our pop. She said yes, and you forgot to pay too! Oops!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment